-
September 7th, 2004, 09:58 PM
#1331
Senior Hostboard Member
-
September 7th, 2004, 10:38 PM
#1332
Inactive Member
How large of a video, what format?
-
September 8th, 2004, 05:27 AM
#1333
Senior Hostboard Member
-
September 8th, 2004, 05:18 PM
#1334
Inactive Member
Its about 200megs, but it's got a 640x800 resolution. I'll need to make it smaller.
-
September 9th, 2004, 01:10 AM
#1335
Inactive Member
-
September 11th, 2004, 02:11 AM
#1336
Inactive Member
im about to play star craft and im starting Zelda link to the past again and im playing Street Racing Syndicate aaaand RainbowSix3
-
September 11th, 2004, 08:25 AM
#1337
Senior Hostboard Member
Just installed Halo, kickass game... ^_^
OCB, teach me!!
-
September 11th, 2004, 10:36 AM
#1338
Inactive Member
Ah right, i'll unblock you at 3pm (GMT). I've got things to do, but afterwards, we'll make a game, and we can practice.
-
September 11th, 2004, 11:06 AM
#1339
Senior Hostboard Member
That's 4pm for me... okay, then I invite my friend over... 'cause I'm a guest there... now he'll be lol... thnx...
-
September 11th, 2004, 12:45 PM
#1340
Inactive Member
Going to a friend's house today to play some Halo and have a party.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks